No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

5.20.2007

Chevron Scarf and Mitts

Here are my finished Chevron Scarf and Mitts! I followed the instructions but quit knitting when the scarf reached 82". Then, to use some of my leftover yarn, I knit the mitts. They'll keep my wrists warm while knitting next winter. Yay!

Chevron Scarf and Mitts

Chevron Scarf Detail

Chevron Scarf Stack Detail

I used Socks That Rock Mediumweight in Rhodonite and Lemongrass and the pattern is from LMKG.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, your scarf looks lovely - very zingy colours. I've got quite tired of knitting mine, but now I feel a bit more motivated to finish, so I can knit the mitts!

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely, lovely colors!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful scarf and mitts. Those colors go great together!

7:23 PM  
Blogger AR said...

I'm in love ~ spectfrickintacular job.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look amazing!
Gold star to ya! :)

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home