No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

4.04.2007

Rockin' Socks

I just finished my sock club socks and I'm so excited that I took some bad photos so I could post them here right away!


February Rockin' Sock Club  Socks Side View


February Rockin' Sock Club Socks


I also Pre-Ordered yarn that I won't even see until June or July.




They were ordered from Astrid's Dutch Obsessions. They're Kaffe Fassett and I don't know much about him but I've seen his books, fabrics, and sweaters. He has a wonderful sense of color.
I can wait for yarn that looks this yummy!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks came out great! Love those sock yarns. I'm going to have to check them out!

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Inside Outs are gorgeous! And aren't they comfortable? Although, soon we in the mid-Atlantic won't be able to wear them. Stay dry!

6:56 AM  
Blogger AR said...

Nice! I love the pooling.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home