No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

5.08.2007

Fairies and Wizards...

"Penelope - The Fairy of New Opportunities" Socks

These are knit from a yarn I purchased at Lime & Violet's Etsy shop. The yarn is called "Penelope - The Fairy of New Opportunities" and it's knit into just a basic toe up ribbed sock. They're very soft and I know I'll wear 'em to death when it gets cooler again. I also got this...




I have to admit, I've never read a Harry Potter book (I'm always knitting!) but, everyone in my family has. This will be the knitted gift guide this year. It's really cute.

Off to make the Chevron grow...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Knitting in Pink said...

These are some lovely socks!

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks!

10:33 AM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

The socks are gorgeous!

Oh, and I tagged you on my blog. :)

1:07 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Love the socks!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home