No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

4.16.2007

I was gonna call this post "Oops! I did it Again"...

Blue Moon Fiber Arts has just listed new colors! Here's what I ordered:

LUNASEA

KNITTY ROCKS

UNDERTOE

MUSTANG SALLY





LEMONGRASS

RHODONITE


The first 4 are Lightweight (Mustang Sally will become something for my Mom),and the last 2 are Mediumweight and are destined to become a Chevron Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, for me. I think it will be obnoxiously bright and awesome!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Shrinkie said...

I am looking forward to seeing how these new colours knit up Heather. I was less than impressed with the colour blending and pooling of the one skein of lightweght I have knit up so far (but it looked amazing in a ball!). Am planning on casting on my Bella Lougosis Dead in the day or so - it looks so yum and feels so squishy!

3:16 AM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Ooooh, very nice! I am tempted by that Chevron Scarf too...I like your color choices for that. Can't wait to see photos!

Carrie

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful yarns! I have to say I'm very tempted by STR's new colorways!

6:41 AM  
Blogger AR said...

Gorgeous colors!!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home