No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

4.28.2007

Yay!

I'm going to put a little jog in this post so that I don't spoil the Rockin' Sock Club for anyone. If you don't want the surprise to be ruined, turn away now!

Here's a photo of my kitty to fill the space...





Pharoh Hearts Vera Bradley





There! that should do it!


April'07 Rockin Sock Club

This is my Rockin' Sock Club Skein. Ain't it purdy? I have a few other projects on the list before this one.

One of them is the Chevron Scarf:

STR for Chevron Scarf from LMKG

Then I've got these lovelies to admire:

Big 'Ol STR Order

Life is good!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You have a lot of yarn to keep you company!!!

Adorable kitty!!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohhhh such eye candy. Love your enhancement!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful STR!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank you!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home