No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

6.01.2008

Myrtle and a Bunny

I finally finished the Myrtle Leaf Shawl from VLT.

Myrtle Leaf Shawl Detail
Myrtle Leaf Shawl
Myrtle Leaf Shawl
Myrtle Leaf Shawl
I kept putting it down for other stuff, but it really isn't a difficult knit. I used Knit Picks Shadow in Oregon Coast(I love this yarn) and 6US needles. I will never get over how lace transforms once you block it.

I also had a fuzzy little visitor in the yard.

Bun Bun with Rose Bush for Scale
Bun Bun

I was hoping it would stay, but the neighbors kids make me wanna run away, so...

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Your shawl is absolutely gorgeous. That's a very interesting stitch pattern, and the yarn you chose suits it perfectly.

8:02 PM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

What a gorgeous shawl! I love that colorway. Nicely done!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUNNY!!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Lea in Roswell, GA said...

Wow....that's lovely and you are very talented!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home