No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

3.27.2008

All Done!

I just wanted to do a quick post for the finished Broken Cable Rib socks.

Broken Mustang Pair
Broken Mustang Finished

This pattern seemed to work up quickly and the results look masterful with very little effort! On the feet, the socks are soft and snuggly. They're going to be perfect for cold, damp days. I love them!
I don't know if you can see it, but the yarn did an unusual thing. The second sock has many more "red spots" than the first and, as a result, is a different color overall. My husband can't see it, but it even shows up in the 2nd photo above. It doesn't really matter, but I've never seen anything like it from a single skein. Very interesting.
Now, I'm going to try to finish that green baby blanket....

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Those socks are gorgeous! That's a really pretty pattern.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Shevon said...

How pretty!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank you!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home