No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

3.11.2008

Two

My beautiful niece is turning 2 this week, so I had to make something good. I was going to knit a little shrug, but I was worried about the size. Then I thought, "Why not knit a toy?". I would want a toy! So I did!

Sweet Bunnerina
Bunnerina Close

You just can't beat a purple bunny in a Tu-tu! The pattern is from a Debbie Bliss book and the yarn is plain old acrylic baby yarn from my stash. I really think I need one too!

I actually miss knitting socks at this point. I gave myself an unintentional break from them, and I'm just really noticing it. Well, I've got a blanket and a shawl to finish soon, but I might be able to sneak in a pair...

I've spun a pretty yarn too, but, alas, I'm not going to keep it.

Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven- Handspun Corriedale Yarn Detail

Have a good one!

2 Comments:

Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Oh the little critter is so cute!! You should definitely make yourself one too. :)

9:52 PM  
Blogger Jennie said...

She is just too sweet. I love this cute lil' mouse. :) Your niece is just gonna love her.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home