No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

12.20.2007

Let's see...

I have a few finished projects done. I was without internet access for a few days because our 50 year old phone lines decided to disintegrate(they don't make em like they used to), so I have a few. It was good in a way because I really focused on my knitting, instead of looking at other peoples knitting!

Andy's Log Cabin Socks
I finished the orange Log Cabin Socks

C & E Mitts
I knit two pair of fingerless mitts for the daughters of a friend

Sneaker's Sweater
A sweater for my in-laws sweet doggie, Sneakers

I just started "Mini Weasley" sweater/ornaments for my niece and nephew. They are adorable!

I also got a package from my Ravelry Scarf Exchange Pal, Somebunnyslove.

Ravelry Scarf Ex. Loot

She sent a beautiful, warm fair isle scarf in my favorite colors, chocolate so good you need water, a knitting journal, coffee syrup(for milk), and a skein of laceweight cashmere(!). I am so happy! Swaps rock!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

You have been busy!! I like your fingerless mitts. I'm sure they'll love them.

Your exchange pal sure was nice to you.

Pam (knitpam)

11:00 PM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Nice knitting! I'm sure all of the recipients will love them.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home