No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

11.27.2007

I Feel the Harmony

Since I haven't any finished projects, or even recent stash to show you, I've decided to tell you why I love Knit Picks.
Recently, I splurged and purchased the new Harmony Wood dpn set. They're gorgeous, warm in the hand, and have just the right amount of slip. One of my size 0 needles, however, had the tiniest split in it. It was catching on stitches, and scratching my wrist. So, I emailed Knit Picks to ask if there was some way I could repair it (I had clear nailpolish at the ready). You know what the reply was? They're sending a replacement! How awesome is that?



So, with these needles, the newer yarns (I highly reccomend Risata ), and the unbelieveable customer service, I am a loyal Knit Picks fan for good.
The End.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger KnittingMoose said...

I totally agree with you on their customer service! I had ordered a book from them that arrived slightly damaged and I wrote to inquire about getting a new one. By the time they wrote back to me they said they'd already sent a new one, and I could just donate the other one. I thought that was nice!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Jennie said...

It's always great to hear about good customer service. I'm digging the look of your sock. :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Crafty Pancakes said...

I have been using the Harmony DPNS for a couple of months and I LOVE them. By far my favorite needles.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home