No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

11.07.2007

Monkeys at My Door!

My package arrived from my Monkey Swap 3 pal, Mary!



(I could barely wait through the time it took to photograph this)


Yarn, stitch markers, beads, Pez Monkey, Mona by Cookie A., Pine linen spray(one of my favorite holiday scents), and a monkey stationery set with a yo-yo(my husband will be all over that).


Feast your eyes on the beauty!


They really are very bright! I love them, and so does my kitty!



Here's a "wobbly " monkey with some gorgeous yarn hand dyed by Mary herself in the foreground. The shiney yarn behind the monkey is from Wind Dance Ranch in Wyoming and is spun from Angora goat mohair and corriedale wool. The tag even mentions the goats names(so, here's a shout out to Tinker, Peanut, and Olive.)


Monkeys
Just look at the little monkey PEZ dispenser!


Here are the gorgeous stitch markers(with tiny blue flowers on them) and awesome pink beads with another shot of Mary's beautiful dye work.

I am so spoiled.
Thank you Mary! You rock the Casbah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one heck of a swap package! I bet it was fun to get spoiled with a box of fun stuff and gorgeous socks.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home