No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

10.15.2007

Don't You Love Fall?

I really do. I love the brisk air. I love the clear, bright, silvery sunlight. I love the neon yellow and orange leaves against an impossibly blue sky. I love the sound of walking through dried and fallen leaves. I love the outdoorsy scent of sun-warmed soil in the woods. I love the Fall.
The arrival of Fall also means a drop in temperature (typically). Here in Philadelphia, we've had several days in the 60's and evenings in the 40's. All of the socks I've worked on over the last few months are now being worn and the hardest thing to do is decide which pair to wear next. A few days ago I finished Grumperina's pretty Roza's Socks, and wore them immediately. If you haven't tried this pattern, you should. First of all, they stay up (that's all the convincing I would need). Secondly, they're very easy to knit. Hello? TV knitting!

Roza's Watermelon Tourmaline Socks

I just started this project last night.

L.C. Sock Progress

I can't really give any details because its a Christmas gift, but I wanted to post a photo of the yummy cables.


Now, I'm off to sniff the air!

5 Comments:

Blogger Larjmarj said...

Great looking socks and TV knitting too? SWEET!
Those cables are yummy as is the yarn, great colors.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Beautiful socks!

11:39 AM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Very pretty socks! I love that colorway.

I love fall as much as you do. I'm near Philly too and am really enjoying the cooler weather we were having (even if it's getting warmer again!)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

FALL is my favorite season of the year! Our aspen have come and gone and now we have had our second snowfall, so I guess FALL is leaving the Rockies.......

I really like your Roza Socks!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I was just in Upstate NY and the trees were so gorgeous! Coming back to PA, everything is still very green. I guess I get to experience it twice!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home