No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

8.12.2007

Vacation!

I'm going on vacation until August 24th! Here are a few of the knitting projects I'll be taking!

Scaponia River Rapids Socks in Progress

River Rapids pattern from Sockbug and Socks that Rock in Scaponia. They're my August entry for Sockdown through the Sock Knitters Anonymous Group on Ravelry. I'll probably finish these before we even get there.

Swallowtail in Progress

This is my Swallowtail Shawl from Interweave Knits in progress. I will get most of my work done on this when my husband is reading the last Harry Potter book. It works out because I need to concentrate in silence when I knit lace, and he becomes completely engrossed in Harry Potter books for long stretches of time. Perfect.

I'll see you all when I get back!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shrinkie said...

fantastic colourway for the River rapids socks Heather (and a great reminder that i need to get mine underway!) and the lace is grogeous.
Have a fab holiday!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Wow those are great sock!
Mary

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home