No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

8.07.2007

Monkey Swappin'

I have joined the Monkey Swap 3 and here is my Monkey Swap 3 Questionnaire:

The basics:

Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep?
I have knit many socks, but feel like there is always more to learn!  

The measurements:

Shoe Size:7.5 or 8
Foot circumference:  8.5”  
Foot length:9.25” 
 
Yarn Preferences:

What colors do you love?
I love purple, green, pinks, and most other colors.  

Do you prefer solids or variegated?
I like them all!
 
Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn?
For socks, superwash wool. 

What colors would you never wear? 
I don't know. Bright yellow, I guess. 

What are your favorite brands of yarn?
For socks, I love Socks that Rock, Trekking XXL,

Are there any new brands you would like to try?
Wollmeise, Pigeonroof Studios, any Indie dyers


Cookie A. Patterns:

Which of her patterns have you already knit?
I have knit Monkey socks once before.

Which pattern(s) would you like to knit and don’t already own?
I think Mona looks nice, and I'd like to knit Pomatomus and Baudelaire someday.


Other pertinent information:

Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US? 
Either is fine! 

Do you have any allergies?
Not on my feet!

Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals?
I have a dog and a cat, but no one here smokes.

Are you on Ravelry yet? If you don’t mind having new friends, what is your Ravelry name?
I am! My name is convmiller. Stop by!

I'm so excited to do this! I love me some monkeys!
Sign up is until August 31st!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home