No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

7.25.2007

Oh-dessa!

I just finished this last night. I had a minor set back during the decreasing portion of the program. The Husband and I sat down to watch Letters From Iwo Jima. So, one of the lights in the living room was promptly clicked off to rid us of pesky glare. That's fine. Who needs light to knit? I could knit in near darkness! Ha! No problem! Then the subtitles start. Okay, I'll look away when no one is talking. So I miss some scenic vistas. I'll live. The island is just volcanic gravel, isn't it?
Before you know it, I'm engrossed, and missing YO's and SSK's right and left. I had to wait until it was over, and my husband went to bed, to fix it. I only had to rip back 2 rows. It was a great movie. And an awesome Odessa...

Sprout Odessa Side
Sprout Odessa Back
Sprout Odessa Top
SPROUT- Turbo Monkey Hand Painted Superwash Yarn
The yarn is the new Turbo Monkey Superwash Sport/DK from my shop.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a very cool Odessa!

I just went through the same thing with Pan's Labyrinth. Oh, well, good story and worth missing a little knitting time.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home