No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

6.27.2007

Little Blue Box Socks!

I just finished these last night! I can't get a photo that shows how much the swarovski crystals sparkle. I love them and can't wait until it's not 97 degrees to wear them!

Little Blue Box Socks




Little Blue Box Socks Detail

I used my own hand painted yarn in "Little Blue Box". Not really a color I would normally keep, but there were knots and breaks in the skein, and I don't sell those! Now I feel like it was destiny! Yeah, it's a little corny.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Shrinkie said...

Oh, they look gorgeous Heather! Were the crystals holes big enough to get the yarn through or did you sew them on later?

4:13 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank you! They're strung on. It was a squeeze, but I was determined!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! The socks look sooo soft.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love them! they look beautiful and delicate.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home