No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

8.25.2007

Catching Up

We'll, I've returned from a very hot and fun-filled Florida vacation. While there I finished a few projects...


Swallowtail Shawl Detail
Swallowtail Points and Beads
Swallowtail Shawl
Swallowtail Shawl


The Swallowtail Shawl from IK in Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud. And on the way there I finished...


River Rapids Finished
SOTB STR Scaponia Socks

The River Rapids socks from Sockbug in Socks that Rock Scaponia. I finished the 2nd sock in the dark car, and am happy to report that it was perfect when I was finished. We stopped at South of the Border to mark the occasion.

We also picked up this guy...


Hurley

His name is Hurley and he's a Yellow-Bellied Slider. Butterfinger, our 1 year old Red-Eared Slider, thinks he looks delicious.






Obviously they won't be shackin' up until Hurley gets a little bigger.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shawl, beautiful socks and really cute turtle!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Sarah O G said...

love the turtles and shawl and socks, but have to know, where did you get the sock blockers, they're awesome.
ladybhuidhe at gmail dot com

I first saw you on Ravelry.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Shannan said...

The Scaponia socks look great!

12:03 PM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Beautiful shawl, and I love the bead accents! Very pretty.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your yellow bellied slider will eventually be much bigger than your red eared slider...up to a foot long if female.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow! I think Hurley, (the yellowBS), is female. Very interesting!

8:52 PM  
Blogger bubblyb said...

Cool socks; I've always loved colorful socks. I have a hatchling yellow bellied slider too. I was hoping to re-release him or her after it grows if I think s/he can make it.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home