No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

10.09.2007

Busy Girl

I just thought I'd post a little update.
I've been working on my wholesale order for Yarn4socks.com. That's right! I'm going to be the Artist of the Month for November. I'm also debuting my newest yarn Merino Monkey (a super-soft 100% merino superwash sock yarn) with this order. Here are just a few of the colorways they'll have to offer:

ELECTRIC PARK- Merino Monkey Superwash Sock
ELECTRIC PARK

SOME ENCHANTED EVENING- Merino Monkey Superwash Sock
SOME ENCHANTED EVENING

RIZZO- Merino Monkey Superwash Sock
RIZZO

RICH EARTH- Merino Monkey Superwash Sock
RICH EARTH

PHOENIX-Merino Monkey Superwash Sock
PHOENIX

DRIFTWOOD- Merino Monkey Superwash Sock
DRIFTWOOD

Be sure to check it out in November!

I've also made a little progress on my Roza's Socks:

Watermelon Tourmaline Roza Progress


...And I have the yarn and beads for the Halloween Mystery Shawl...

100purewool.com Lace
HWMS Amethyst Beads

The yarn is called "Fascinating" and it's a soft merino lace from 100purewool.com.

It will, maybe, be finished for next Halloween.

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitting in Pink said...

I love your Rich Earth colorway. I can't wait to see them in person! Delurking Valerie from yarn4socks - Sorry in advance if you get this 3 times, but I can't seem to be able to post this comment!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi Valerie! You'll get to be up close and personal with them very soon!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home