No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

10.24.2007

F.O. and the Rhinebeck Stash

I've finished the gift item and I'm throwing caution to the wind. I am posting a photo. I realized that these could be for several people on my gift list, and that no one will figure it out.

Chunky Cabled Socks

The pattern is from Handknit Holidays and the yarn is Tweedle Dee from Moda Dea. Quick knit that will make perfect slipper socks.

Here's some photos of the purchases I made in Rhinebeck this weekend.

Misty Mountain Alpaca Lace Trio

Alpaca Lace from Misty Mountain Farms in VA, and...

Puck's Mischief Geisha
Blue Moon Fiber Arts Geisha in Puck's Mischief

I had an awesome time.

2 Comments:

Blogger bonitapita said...

Love the log cabin socks! I started those FOREVER ago! Must get them back out! Thanks fir the inspiration!

6:40 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home