No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

2.24.2008

3 Weeks

... and no posting!
I had the flu(fun) and then went on vacation with the husband. I managed to complete one project in that time.

DM's Hoodie Baby Blanket
Hoodie Baby Blanket Detail

It's the Hoodie Baby Blanket in Cotton Ease. I knit this for friends who will receive their adopted son in a few days. I think the colors are pretty cool together, if I do say so myself. This is a quick and easy knit!
Next to hit the needles is a shrug for my soon-to-be 2 year old niece. Then, another Hoodie Blanket for her sister who is due in May! Yay babies!

4 Comments:

Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Cute blanket! I agree, the colors are awesome. I love the border. Hope you're feeling better! (I've been down and out with that too...)

6:05 PM  
Blogger Jennie said...

The blanket is super cute! I hope you're feeling better. :)

6:05 AM  
Blogger Shevon said...

I love the colors for the blanket! Too many people stick to pastel blues and pinks.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I do feel better! Thank you!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home