No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

1.17.2008

I Got Nuthin'

Well, nothing much. That's the problem with working 3 projects at once. I never really do more than 2 at once but I guess I was so excited to be done with Christmas knitting that I just cast on whatever was within reach.



Here's one of the Twisted Flower Socks...



...and this is the beginning of the Myrtle Leaf Shawl from Victorian Lace Today in Oregon Coast, and....



...this is a seed stitch baby sweater in Patons SWS. I love this icy blue!


I won some yarn from the Ravelry Sock Knitters Anonymous "Sockdown " group on Ravelry! These beautiful skeins are Dream in Color Smooshy in Beach Fog and Cool Fire. They came from Sonny and Shear, who have it going on!



Hey, it turns out I had sumthin' !
Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Everything looks great! I love that lace shawl, gorgeous!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ooh - I was just on the Sonny & Shear website yesterday and was ogling much yarn goodness! Sweet!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home