No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

6.02.2008

Jack Sparrow's Favorite Socks

I love Jack Sparrow, but I'm sure that if he did own a pair of socks, they would be really smelly. You know with all of the sea water and stuff. Anyhow, I have some new favorites:

Capt. Jack Sparrow's Detail

Capt. Jack Sparrow's Socks

These are the Jack Sparrow's Favorite Socks knit in Knit Picks Risata. If you haven't tried this yarn, and aren't a fan of "cotton" sock yarns, you're missing out. It makes awesomely cushy socks that wash and wear very well. What can I say? I'm a big fan. Savvy?

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

These are incredibly fantastic ... big love!!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Dave, you're awesome! Thank you!

11:45 PM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Haha, very cool socks!

6:12 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Love em! We're all about skulls and pirates around here!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home