No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

8.21.2009

It's been, like, forever.

Hello!
The baby is officially ours and is 10 months old now.




I don't know if you can tell, but he's HUGE. People aren't asking if they can hold him as much, and I'm guessing it's because he looks like back pain waiting to happen. He's a sweet and happy kid and we're even happier parents.


Swingin' at Sleepy Hollow

I don't get much knitting done, but I've done a little.

Inside Out Socks

Knit for me from Red Heart and Sole.

Brigit Socks in DIC Smooshy "Cool Fire"

I finished these for my MIL and gave them to her for Mother's Day.

I've knit a few other things but haven't gotten any photos of them. Maybe they'll show up when I post in 5 months. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Walden said...

He's still adorable!

6:25 AM  
Anonymous pegi said...

You're back!!! I've always loved your site!!! And, yes he's a big boy but that means theres that much more cuteness for hugging and smooching!!!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home