No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

11.12.2008

I Have a Really Good Excuse for Not Keeping Up...

Griffin Hearts the Phillies

This is Griffin. On Friday he should be one step closer to being mine(and I'll share him with my husband, I guess). He was born on October 11th and he was placed in our arms moments after he was born. The Birth Mom (who is a very sweet person)signs over her rights on Friday. Then we wait 4 months for the Birth Dad(who is officially unknown)to show up. If he doesn't, we finalize it and Griffin is stuck with us! Poor kid!

Here he is in a sweater I knit for him.

Griffin's Best Pirate Face

He's completely annoyed that I'm delaying his date with a bottle here. That just adds to the whole dastardly pirate look I was going for. Arrrgh!

I must say, I love a man who wears what I knit and has nothing to say about it.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Shrinkie said...

Oh Heather! How wonderful for you both! Congratulations on your gorgeous wee son!

3:00 AM  
Blogger pegi said...

Well, it's about time!!!! Model of the Year Awards should be announced any time now!!!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank you!!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Lynette said...

oh he's soooo handsome. i'll say prayers that he's all yours. give him lots of love, hugs and handknits.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Walden said...

Congrats! He has such personality in his face. Simply adorable.

7:23 PM  
Blogger tichat said...

hoooo so cute Griffin! Howhappy you might be both!!
congratulations!!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home