No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

3.12.2009

Five Months! Count 'em!

Griff in Cable Sweater with Sophie

Life is good! Here's The Griff in his new sweater. This is the Kai pattern from Natural Knits for Babies and Moms. The yarn was a "kitchen cotton" kind of thing from good 'ol WalMart. I have half a cone left! I washed the yarn and put it in the dryer to preshrink it and to soften it a little. It's really not too bad!

Ive started Brigit socks in DIC Smooshy.

Brigit in Cool Fire

I've been working on the Vintage Velvet Scarf off and on. The yarn is Touch Me in Ashes of Roses I'll probably finish it in July...

Vintage Velvet Detail

I made some socks for gifts, as well...

BIL Ninja Pirate Socks

These are for my Brother in Law, knit in KP Risata.


Joan's LC Socks

And, these are Log Cabin Socks in Wool Ease for my Mother in Law's birthday.

I hope to write more than once every three months from now on! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Walden said...

He is so adorable and so is the sweater.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great vintage velvet scarf and Griff is so freakin' cute!! I cant stad it!!

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home