No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

2.21.2007

I'm Back!

And now for some random vacation photos!

Here are my finished "Lily Petal" Jaywalkers...

Lily Petal Jaywalkers

...and a detail shot...

Lily Petal Detail

...and some real lilies...

Spider Lily

...and the cool staircase at the St. Augustine Lighthouse.

St. Augustine Lighthouse Stair 2

St. Augustine Lighthouse Stair

We had a good time, though it was pretty cold for Florida. It was between 19 and 30 degrees back home, so we really made the most of the 50-70 degree weather. And I still got a little sunburned!
Either way, it's good to be back home with all of my yarn!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Kristie said...

I just saw these on the SAM3 blog & I just had to tell you how much I like them! GORGEOUS!!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time!
Those socks are gorgeous!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home