No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

1.10.2007

I Have a Really Good Reason This Time!

I bought this...


It's Violet's Pink Ribbon Yarn by Lisa Souza ( It's under sock yarns and at the very bottom of the page). Proceeds from it's purchase go towards the medical bills of Miss Violet of Lime and Violet fame. Recently she found some alarming lumps (she calls them rocks) in her breast and her insurance company will not be covering a chunk of the costs(!!!!). So I bought the yarn and will join the Miss Violet's Pink Ribbon KAL. You should too. It'll make you feel good-good-good-good...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you balled this up yet? (how rude that sounds, I do apologise!)
I have a feeling that it will look really nice re-skeined/balled/even knitted, but can't quite imagine it. Or have you knitted it up yet? I would love to see photos if so..

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home