No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

11.30.2006

Sale at hlmiller.etsy.com

I've recently listed some more yarn and stitch markers in my Etsy shop. I have decided to run a little customer appreciation sale. Free standard shipping (First Class mail) to any address (within the US) with any purchase over $50 between 12/1/06 and 12/9/06. Where else can I do shameless self promotion?
Here are the newbies...


GREEN FLOWERS STITCH MARKERS

Orange Flowers Stitch Markers
SUNNY FLOWERS STITCH MARKERS


SNOW PATROL SUPERWASH SOCK YARN


RICH EARTH SUPERWASH SOCK YARN


COCONUT CANDY SUPERWASH SOCK YARN

Blue Iris Handpainted Superwash Sock Yarn
BLUE IRIS SUPERWASH SOCK YARN


NOW, LUCY! SUPERWASH SOCK YARN

Of course, I want to keep them all. That's just part of who I am.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

Damn! Your st. markers and yarn are gorgeous!

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What gorgeous yarns!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank you so much!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home