No Harm in Yarn

Can't we all just knit along?

9.23.2006

Progress and Regression

I have made progress on Icarus. I will post a photo but it is kinda bad quality.


Icarus detail


I believe I'm halfway though the last chart but this photo was taken at the beginning of the last chart. I'm a little worried about having enough yarn. the ball is small but densely wound. To give myself a safety net I looked at handpaintedyarn.com to see if they had anything close. I know it will be a different dye lot and may not match exactly. I also know things from HPY in the same dye lot will sometimes not match exactly. I'm still thinking about overdyeing because of the weird yellow-pink-beige spots running through it. Most of the time I'm not bothered, but car knitting reveals this color.
Anyhow, here's what fell into my cart by accident:











Hence, the use of the word regression. Now, I know at least one of those will show up looking completely different than the photo. It'll be interesting to see which.

2 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

All of that fell into your cart by accident? Wow. pretty yarn

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish yarns would fall into my car by accident! Such beautiful colors.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home